Monday, September 12, 2011

Chicken Soup Call

It kind of amazes me that the Chcken Soup for the Soul publishers keep coming up with new book titles. The last several had to do with various health aspects. Now, there is another one that surprised me a bit.


Chicken Soup for the Soul: Messages from Heaven
101 Miraculous Stories of Signs from Beyond, Amazing Connections, and Love that Doesn't Die

They're looking for stories that deal with loved ones we've lost and the connection we may still have with them. It might be seeing or hearing them, dreaming of them, or a sign of some sort that all ties have not been lost. 

You can go to the Chicken Soup website to read more about this call and also several others. It pays to check back occasionally to see what the newest calls are.

I was pleased to see the call for Messages From Heaven as I have a story I think would fit in this book. I'll polish it up a bit today and submit it. And then begins the long wait. If you have a story for this or any other of the possible books listed at the website, give it an edit and/or some revision and submit it on the submission form page soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Fee, No Pay! Hmmm!

  H U H? I was skimming through a lengthy list of journals whose closing dates were looming. Many were published at universities, some were ...